River Thames Trip, London
This evening, I am reprising a boat trip through London on the River Thames.
First, I walked down from my hotel, via Chinatown and Trafalgar Square to connect with a tour boat on the Thames near the Houses of Parliament.
Once on the Thames I encountered a wide spectrum of sites including:
- 3500 year old Egyptian obelisk.
- Various examples of exotic and modern architecture.#
- Replicas of items for the 16th century.
- Numerous and varied bridges.
- Old buildings dating back to the 16th century.
Trip was enhanced by warm sunshine.